It is our desire that the youth ministry of Providence Presbyterian Church be a "Ministering Community" of students who exalt the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. This ministry to and through our youth involves Middle School students (grades 6-8) and High School students (grades 9-12). Our goal is to develop young disciples of our Lord Jesus Christ on a holistic level. We strive to provide our young people with a place where they feel safe to be themselves while learning to love one another, and to create an atmosphere that encourages spiritual, mental and social growth.
C.R.E.W. (caring, relationship, evangelism, worship) Youth Group
C.R.E.W. gives students a place to relax, have fun and enjoy God's blessings of life. By participating in Bible studies, worship through music, prayer, games and other activities, our students are encouraged to grow in the Lord and to represent Christ to each other, their families, their community and the world around them.
C.R.E.W. will resume our regular schedule, meeting on Sunday evenings from 6-8 PM. We also plan to have monthly activities, and this is a glimpse at what’s coming up:
· September 22nd — There is a youth leadership training event from 4-8 PM at Trinity PCA in Harrisburg, and we’d like to take several students along. The cost is only $5 for dinner, and we will carpool from the church. See Noah with questions.
· Fall Fest on September 23rd — We will need help from the students for set-up, food, and activities. This is also a great opportunity for you to invite friends to be apart of our group. All are welcome!
· October — A lock-in with our sister church in Hanover in October, and a service project or two. More details will be coming shortly.
· Young Men's Bible Study now meets on Mondays from 6:30-8 PM at the Trask’s.
· Young Women's Bible Study will tentatively meet on Thursday evenings from 6:30-8 PM. See Rachel, Hannah, or Sarah for more information.
Please see the Weekly Happenings for additional activities that the youth can participate in.